Monday, April 13, 2009

Lady in Waiting

God blesses us. I know He does, because there are countless times that I can recall him doing so, and not just me, but the entire body of believers.

I also know that God calls us to not sit by idle. We are to be prepared for Him. For Jesus' return, we are to be prepared--like the parable of the 10 virgins, we are to be proactively prepared for His arrival.

My prayers are going forth for God to bless this journey I am on. I know that God has called me to go to Russia this summer, and I am anxious for Him to reveal to me all of the wonderful & surprising blessings yet to be experienced.

I await the moment that I get to meet the students I will have this summer. I am wondering how much my heart will be changed while on this trip. I am excited to get to meet my team this Saturday, and see how we mesh.

I am encouraged by the pledges of prayer support that I am receiving. I am also at peace and am confident that God will bring forth the finances that will be added confirmation to His sending me out to the ends of the earth. I am just so filled with JOY, PEACE, and PATIENCE at this moment....for once, I don't mind the wait. I don't want the surprise(s) spoiled. I am okay with waiting for God to reveal his blessings.

Joyfully Waiting ~

No comments:

Post a Comment