Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mission Trip- When I prayed...Send Me...

Okay...so I find this rather interesting and don't quite know what to do about it yet.

As I've mentioned, I've prayed about going on a Mission Trip for the last few months, though began thinking about an international mission trip back in college-specifically to Russia.

But nothing has ever worked out for me with Russia. So when the opportunity for Haiti came up at church a few weeks ago, I dismissed it, then decided to pray about it, then decided I was pretty sure I'd go...and today I received a voicemail concerning a mission trip to Russia.

Not quite sure what will happen. I don't know where I'll go, or even if this is the time for me to go. But I am praying for discernment. I am praying that God will lead me to where He wants me to go. I know and trust that I am exactly WHERE God wants me. I just hope and pray that my heart continues to move closer to where He wants it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment